Nestlé UK/Marie Curie charity dinner
Customer – Nestlé UK/Marie Curie
Venue – Royal Courts of Justice, London
Numbers – 500 guests
Click here to view the thank you letter from Nestlé
Our client Nestle UK embarked on a year of fund raising culminating in a hugely successful celebration night at the Royal Courts of Justice in the Strand in March 2010.
Our brief was to find a location in London other than a hotel which offered banqueting space in true character style for 500 guests and to create an event concept that would provide a memorable end to the year's fundraising efforts with a final boost to the sum raised.
In conjunction with our caterers and a team of hand picked suppliers we created a spectacular evening with bespoke entertainment including specially devised song and dance cameos and a guest appearance by Britain's Got Talent's winner Paul Potts.
- The first half of the evening was themed in Dickensian style reflecting the opening of The Royal Courts of Justice in the late 1800's.
- Guests were met by a team of Dickensian entertainers and characters and following a short reception sat down to dinner which was preceded by a cameo based on the music of "Oliver" to set the glorious food mood.
- During the dinner the Parlour Strings provided stylish background music.
- The Victorian era coincided with the popularity of the circus across the atlantic and the second dinner cameo featured music from "Barnum" with a stunning dance routine full of colour and circus antics.
- Guest celebrity Paul Potts performed a poignant selection of popular classical pieces.
- The event concept required a metamorphis from 1910 to 2010 and was achieved by the use of the string quartet moving to electric strings with a stunning sound and light feature.
- fanfare3000 were responsible for venue location, devising the concept, planning and presenting the entertainment and all elements of production.